YMCA ReBuild is a social enterprise that provides young people who may have been involved in the criminal justice system with a pathway to re-integrate back into the community.
Our dedicated managers and crew leaders are qualified in their specified trades (such as painting, landscaping, and carpentry) and work with these young people to train, mentor and supervise them.
YMCA ReBuild offers the following high-quality services at a competitive price:
We also offer the following new services in response to COVID-19 related needs of our clients:
- cleaning services (offices, buildings, schools, universities, early learning centres and work sites)
- no touch pickup and delivery of goods, materials and equipment
- installation of temporary fencing (within 100km of Melbourne).
Operating since 2010, ReBuild is fully health and safety compliant, and hold Workers Compensation Insurance and Public Liability cover. All crew leaders also hold Working with Children's Checks, first aid qualifications, and Worksafe White Cards.
To ensure the highest quality in our services, we hire experienced crew leaders who are qualified in their specified trades such as painting, landscaping, and carpentry.
- Melbourne Zoo
- Level Crossing Removal Authority
- Yarra Valley Water
- Ace Constructions
- Dementia Australia
- Vicinity Centres
- McConnell Dowell
- Serco –City of Melbourne
- John Holland
- Toorak Road Level Crossing Removal- Landscaping, $275,000+
- Newport Rail Academy (LXRA) Landscaping and Paving, $275,000+
- Melbourne Zoo – Avery and Reptile enclosures, $90,000+
- Yarra Valley Water – Cyclone Fencing & Landscaping, $70,000+
- Broadspectrum – Carpentry, Landscaping, $450,000+
- Lendlease, Harpley Estate – Garden maintenance, $200,000* per year