With the Y, you’ll be able to grow both personally and professionally with career pathway opportunities across the organisation.
Current vacancies are listed on the YMCA Victoria job portal.
If you're looking to do an industry placement, please complete the expression of interest form below.
Why you should work at the Y
The Y is more than a place to work - it has a range of benefits as well. Some of these include:
- FREE access to YMCA Victoria’s recreation centres
- Flexible working - part time opportunities, job share, ability to work from home, or close to home with our growing number of centres
- Paid parental leave - up to 10 weeks available to permanent employees who are primary carers
- Professional development opportunities
- Career promotions and internal transfer opportunities (a career pathway example would be: Educator > Team Leader > Centre Manager > Support staff) or a transfer to another YMCA sector such as Recreation, Camping or State Office)
- Health and wellbeing support through our Employee Assistance Program (includes confidential counselling services and online services such as legal, financial and mortgage assistance)
- Reward and recognition events
- Salary sacrifice options - available to permanent full and part time staff
- Free membership to Travel Club (members-only holiday deals with savings on travel insurance, lounge memberships and more)