Our YMCA Rebuild crews continue to operate through the ongoing COVID-19 situation. We are closely following the advice of the Federal and State Governments and have COVID-safe plans in place.
To support businesses through this difficult time the YMCA Rebuild team has increased their service offerings to include:
- Cleaning services (offices, buildings, schools, universities, early learning centres and work sites)
- No touch pick up and delivery of goods, materials and equipment
- Installation of temporary fencing (within 100km of Melbourne)
YMCA Rebuild continues to offer services including;
- Garden & ground maintenance
- Landscaping & paving
- Painting & plastering
- Carpentry repairs & small building works including doors and windows
- Changing locks, light globes and smoke alarm batteries
- Rubbish removal
- Window and gutter cleaning (including at height)
- Office fit out, and
- Test & tag (health and safety requirement for all electrical items)
As always, the health, safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers is our top priority. We are taking every precaution to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) and ensure our staff and customers are safe.
Every YMCA Rebuild team member has completed the Australian Government’s COVID-19 infection control training, is Chemical Handling certified and meets all Occupational, Health and Safety requirements.