The Y is a not-for-profit organisation. Therefore it’s our goal to keep costs low for your school, to make it easiest for you to roll out Evolve in your classroom.
YMCA Evolve program: Base package
$2,400+GST ( = $5 per student per module)
- 1 x Teacher Professional Development session (onsite or live online)
Access to the Evolve online resource portal:
- Full YMCA Evolve Teacher Toolkit
- 8 x Evolve module lesson plans
- All relevant worksheets and student resources
- Links to additional resources and add-ons
- How-to videos to assist with classroom rollout preparation
- Ongoing teacher support for the nominated duration of Evolve rollout in your school
- Impact measurement reporting
YMCA Evolve program: Complete package
- All of the YMCA Evolve base package PLUS
- 1 x 2 hour in-person student workshop
- All workshop materials and student resources provided
- Facilitated by 2 x qualified teachers
- All Grade 5&6 students participating in Evolve are able to participate in one Student Introduction Workshop simultaneously (no need to book multiple workshops)
Your school may be eligible for a program subsidy
The Y’s benevolent arm, YMCA Open Doors, helps us provide equal access to our programs and services to all members of the community. Depending on the demographic of your school and/or students, your school may be eligible for partial or complete program subsidies to access the Evolve program.
For more information, or to find out if your school is eligible for partial or complete program subsidies, please contact the Evolve team.