YMCA ReBuild is a social enterprise that provides young people who may have been involved in the criminal justice system with a pathway to re-integrate back into the community.
Our dedicated managers and crew leaders are qualified in their specified trades (such as painting, landscaping, and carpentry) and work with these young people to train, mentor and supervise them.
YMCA ReBuild offers the following high-quality services at a competitive price:
- garden and ground maintenance
- landscaping and paving
- painting and plastering
- carpentry repairs and small building works including doors and windows
- changing locks, light globes and smoke alarm batteries
- rubbish removal
- window and gutter cleaning (including at height)
- office fit out, and
- test and tagging.
We also offer the following new services in response to COVID-19 related needs of our clients:
- cleaning services (offices, buildings, schools, universities, early learning centres and work sites)
- no touch pickup and delivery of goods, materials and equipment
- installation of temporary fencing (within 100km of Melbourne).Our services
When you use YMCA ReBuild's services, you can expect high quality work at a competitive price.
We can work with you on a one-off job, or regular maintenance.
Each YMCA ReBuild crew typically consists of 2-3 people depending on the size of the job. A crew is made up of;
- Crew Leader: We employ experienced crew leaders to coach, mentor and supervise staff
- Crew Member: Crew members are sourced from a multitude of areas including the Department of Human Services, Department of Corrections and various job service agencies
You can listen to stories from ReBuild participants in the Time to ReBuild podcast.